Wander cafe, Bangi Sentral





There's a cafe called Wander cafe by TudungPeople which serves Instagram worthy milkshakes and this is my review! 

We ordered five different drinks;

Classic Oreo

Hot Chocolate

Nutella Madness

Rhino Milo

 
Strawberry Cheesecake

These Milkshakes are known as SINFULLY delicious and are RM 16.50 each (Quite pricey) and the hot chocolate was RM 9.00 ++. When i first saw the jar that the milkshake came in, I thought it was actually very small (It might look big in the pictures but they were actually small). But by the end of my drinking process, I was actually grateful because if it was any bigger, I wouldn't have been able to finish it. Secondly, the milkshake came with ice cubes in it which at first made us think that they didn't blend it properly but then realised that the ice cube was actually a great help to dilute the drink to make it less sweet.

Also, they used premium and high quality items. All that and the taste of each of the drink will be below:

1.  Classic Oreo
This was a normal tasting drink with chunks of oreo in it. We were expecting it to be more towards a vanilla-oreo taste(judging from the picture in the menu) but we got a chocolate-oreo one. The popcorn and the round-dalmation sticks( LOL idk what is that called) tasted really good. Overall,it was a nice one.

2. Nutella madness
This tasted like chocolate with hazelnut with a whole lot of nutella. The Kinder bueno was a nice touch. There was also cookies and pretzelz. Probably one of my favourite of the 4.

3. Rhino milo
It tasted very milo-y. Basically it tasted like a very expensive MILO. It came with popcorn and the dalmation sticks (yes I'm calling them that from now on).

4. Strawberry Cheesecake

Probably my least favourite.First of all, there was no cheesecake just cheese shavings which were too salty and didn't fit well with the drink. The ice cream was really nice. I also thought there might be real strawberries in it but I was greeted with just the jam. It was okay, still drinkable but not sinfully delicious. It came with popcorn and dalmation sticks.

5. Hot chocolate
A normal, delicious drink with a cute art!

You can check their facebook page here 
 
Overall, I would give this place a 3.75/5.00. They also have delicious looking cakes which I hope to try soon. Do let me know your views if you have been here and if you know other places that serve bombdiggity milkshakes. 

Remember to follow me on my socials (Link in the top bar) or just search my name in dem search bars. 

Okay byeeee

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha 

Share:

0 comments