22 WOMEN RULES THAT MEN SHOULD KNOW



Girl rules:

1.  We are not dressing up to amuse you. But if you compliment us, brownie points for you.


2. Yes, we are in love with Chris Hemsworth and Shahrukh khan,  BUT that doesn't mean we expect you boys to be like them. Just do your thing.


3.  We ask you whether we look fat in that dress NOT because we are fishing for compliments BUT WE GENUINELY WANT TO KNOW IF WE LOOK FAT. GAWD.


4.  If you can remember when is the next ManU vs Chelsea match, you can remember my birthday too. So don't whine when we give you a hard time cause of that.


5. Its okay if we don't know anything about football because you don't know the difference between stilettos and pumps either.


6. If we argue and I'm keeping silent, you better run.


7. We are not as dramatic as we are usually pictured. We just care a tad bit more.


8. Yes, I'm gonna eat that whole bar of chocolate and yes, I will complain about it and YES you have to listen to me complaining.


9. You are only allowed to ask me whether I'm on my period if and only if you have chocolates in one hand and scented candles in the other. If not, your question is invalid and will be answered with a deathly stare.


10. DON'T assume I'm on my period just because I'm moody. From the wise words of Lilly Singh aka Superwoman, "Unless you physically see me opening a pad don't just assume that because I'm angry I'm on my period because that is just annoying and tonight, when you're sleeping I will just assume you're dead and bury you in the backyard"


11. We can drive. 


12. Yes we tend to give hints rather than just stating what we want but doesn't that make things more interesting? Unless your name is Google, we are not going to ask you straight to the point. 


13. We can carry all the bags. We pretend that we need your help so that YOU look like sucha good and masculine husband/boyfriend/friend to the people around us.


14. Honestly, we don't really remember what you said 6 months ago but in an arguement we say whatever we want with such confidence that you will not question it.


15. We love the old school way of asking a girl out. Be a gentleman and leave behind all this swag and bad boy nonsense.



16.  That stupid thing you said just now, yeah I screenshot it and now all my girlfriends know it.


17. I'm not replying your text late because I'm playing hard to get. Its because I'm waiting for my friends' opinion in our group chat.


18. We have just the right amount of shoes. You can wear the same pair of sneaker for ALL outfits. If I wear a sneaker with a dress, I'd look like a clown and the next thing you know, Jimmy choo will come up to me and smack me right on the face. 


19. Our hair is basically everything to us. We will go to any level to make it look fabulous. Most boys are getting very conscious about their hair too. Hair is important.


20. We are not late, you are simply early. 


21. Answer our questions honestly, regardless of how we may react because you can only sugar coat a truth for so long. Honesty is the bestest policy.


22. We are not that complicated. We are practically like an open book,  in a language that you don't understand. Haha. 


And that is just 13% of girl rules. If you could relate to this or if it made you giggle, do let me know in the comments and share this. And also, girls and boys just do whatever that makes you happy without sacrificing someone else's happiness. Just stay smilingggg!

Follow meh on twittah (@dpkaOfficial) and ainstagramh (@fairlyodd_dpka) or just click on the links at the top bar!

OK byeeee. 

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

19 comments

  1. And when we ask you are you hungry ? We expect you to say come lets go eat beacuse this question indicates that we are growling in hunger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good!!!! You never fail.to make us laugh,dp!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good!!!! You never fail.to make us laugh,dp!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are on point! Nailed it! Lots of love. Keep writing. -Vanessa@Venny-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for sharing this. Really helps me to answer most of my questions and makes me understand my girlfriend better. Thank you really appreciate your talent. Keep it up Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When i read the points it looks ridicules. But when i check on myself its all correct. Hehehe.... Keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks i gave a copy to my boyfriend

    ReplyDelete