#GiveLoveToday





We all know what happened. 50 people murdered at a club in Orlando,USA and 53 more injured. I get it, I totally get what's going on in many people's mind; Hundreds of people are getting shot everyday in many countries, so what makes this so special to be blown up on social media? Fair question. Remember, those countries are going through war and thus all the shootings and killings. In Orlando, they were killed in a club where they went to dance,sing and have fun, where they wanted to celebrate love. When I heard the news, the first thing I thought was no one is safe anymore. Nowhere is safe, let it be a temple, school, mosque or even at your own home. 

Let's put USA's gun policy aside because I believe that if a person wants to do serious damage, they will do it with or without a gun. I am also NOT going to talk about the person who murdered those innocent lives or why he did it or even who he represented. Because that's what he wanted. He wanted to make a point and I am not going to spread that point. I will not fight hate with hate and you should do the same. Stop spreading articles or news about him because he does not deserve this much publicity. REFUSE to share anything about him.

Let's talk about the victims instead. The wonderful people who wanted to celebrate love regardless of what form it may come in. The wonderful people who spent the last moment of their lives in utter terror. A police officer who was at the scene said after the murder, he heard all the phones of the deceased ringing; calls from loved ones who were worried for them. How sad is that? For their calls will never be answered. I cannot imagine being in their positions. It truly is devastating. I am really sorry for the families who lost their loved ones. They never got to say their good byes.

Now, listen up you guys. I may know you or I may not. We may have met once or maybe we meet everyday. It doesn't matter. I want ALL and I mean ALL of you to know that I love and care for you because from young, I was taught to Love ALL and Serve ALL and that is how it should be. When there's love, hate can't win. I hope each and everyone of you read this and change your perspective and go give some love to others and stay safe.



With a bucket truck load of love,
Dheephikha

Tags:

Share:

2 comments