The Best Dandruff Shampoo ever!!

I usually talk about my favourite products in my "Monthly Favourites" post but this shampoo requires a special post. 

First of all, I have a terrible dandruff problem. My head is like winter; snow everywhere! I wash my hair frequently to avoid dandruff buildup but it is still annoying. I have tried multiple dandruff shampoos (the famous ones) and yet my dandruff problem was not solved.

 Lately I've been loving this brand called Tracia. If you read my July Favourites, you would see that I have highly recommended its milk yoghurt shampoo. You can check out the post and it's complete review "here".

 So when I saw that Tracia has an anti-dandruff shampoo, I had to grab it. 


I could see immense difference after just one use! My scalp felt super clean, like how you'd feel after washing your hair at the saloon. Before this, when I used Tracia's milk yoghurt shampoo, my dandruff would still remain even after scraping the life out of my scalp. This anti-dandruff shampoo however, removes the dandruff efficiently.


I did three tests that proved that this anti-dandruff shampoo is magic.

1. Every time after washing my hair, when I scratch my scalp while my hair is still damp, white substance will always be under my nails. But I did the same after using the anti-dandruff shampoo and NO WHITE SUBSTANCE WAS PRESENT WHATTTTT.

2. After my hair dries, when I comb my hair, my shoulders will be filled with flaky dandruff. But now, bye bye dandruffff!

3. Usually a day after washing my hair, dandruff buildup will start to increase again and I'd have to wash my hair immediately cause it's disgusting. So, I tried to see how long will it take with this new shampoo before my hair starts to get the dandruff again. I washed my hair on Thursday (22nd Sept) and it is now 26th Sept. 4 whole days of not washing my hair and the dandruff is so minimal! Of course there was a little buildup of dandruff but my scalp is still super clean and the amount of dandruff has decreased rapidly. AND ALL THIS WITH ONLY TWO USAGES SAY WHAT?!



 Of course every product has it's cons. Two major cons of this shampoo is that it smells kinda medicine-ish which is okay for me cause it doesn't smell bad.  However, the smell is only there when you're washing your hair but after your hair is has dried, it will be odourless. So for those who want a lingering scent in your hair even after it dries, then you should try the milk yoghurt one. Maybe because I'm comparing it to the milk yoghurt one which smells AMAZING and the scent lasts for days. However the milk yoghurt one is not an anti-dandruff shampoo.

Second con is that is a little bit drying. Again, I'm comparing it to the milk yoghurt one which doesn't require a conditioner as it makes my hair very soft on its own. This anti-dandruff one is like all the other brand shampoos that require a conditioner. Tracia has a conditioner too which I am yet to try. You can go ahead and try it and let me know how it was or just wait for me to use it and review it for you. 

So those are the two cons which are not that big of a deal especially when it actually works.

Also, it's super affordable. It's only RM14! Usually things that actually work are hella expensive but this one is amazingly cheap. The size is pretty decent, you get 375ml.

Where to get it: So far I've seen it in Billion and Econsave. 

How to use:  Make sure you have spread it all over your scalp. Massage and leave it in for 2-3 minutes. 

SO you can see that I have been loving this shampoo so much as well as other Tracia hair products. Will try the other products and let you know how was it!

Feel free to ask me anything in the comments below and share this with your friends who have dandruff problems just like me.

 With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

24 comments

  1. Apart from Tracia, I found homeopathy for dandruff to be quite effective if anyone is looking for a non-intrusive therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried homeopathic medicine for dandruff? Homeopathy gives long term relief from dandruff and is definitely a must try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information. But here goo.gl/P77U4p you will get the good information along with the results for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing your views and information. It is very helpful to us . Here we can share our experiences about homeopathy treatment.
    To know more about best homeopathy treatment
    Visit:
    homeo treatment for gastric disorders

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the information! It sure is incredible how many people change their lives. If you want to get a Complete Ayurvedic Formula into action, please check out Mastani Anti-Dandruff Lotion Shampoo. Exclusive on Amazon bestselling site.
    http://amzn.to/2Bj80GM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing your views and information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have lots of dandruff in my head then my friend recommented to use this Dandruff shampoo it gave me good result and my hair look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you ever wonder what dandruff really is and like to dig deeper to what the cause is, then there’s more to it than just the old myth of bad hygiene. Its natural build-up may have been overlooked by many; however, it can have a long term effect if ignored or not treated properly.
    https://healthandfitness2020.com/for-dandruff-treatment-for-homemade-how-to-dandruff-treatment/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site
    homeo treatment for gastric disorders

    ReplyDelete

  10. Dandruff is the most disgusting scalp disease. I had used Dr. JRK's dandruff scalp shampoo and now I am having thick and shine hair. If you want so, then you should try this amazing shampoo. Thanks Jerry for recommending this awesome product.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW nice post .... Visit here for top ten shampoo brands in India ---> https://bit.ly/2Dzjs2H

    ReplyDelete
  12. if u looking for
    Hair Growth Best Shampoo then must click read from here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing useful and informative post.
    Shampoo for Psoriasis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Transform yourself and change from gorgeous appearance to delicate enamel, from formal gloss to antique gloss with the wide range of beauty and personal care products available at bio claire.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble. As a result of checking through the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I thought my life was done.
    Hair Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can go with ant-dandruff shampoo which consists of Neem, Tulsi, Durva, Hibiscus. It may give best results.
    Neem Anti dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete

  17. Very nice article, thanks for more information. Harshini Anti Dandruff Shampoo is used to treat dandruff and a certain scalp infection. It reduces itching, irritation, and redness of the scalp. Fenugreek a popular remedy for dandruff, Combined with hibiscus, Restores scalp health.
    best anti dandruff shampoo

    ReplyDelete

  18. Very nice article, thanks for more information. Harshini Anti Dandruff Shampoo is used to treat dandruff and a certain scalp infection. It reduces itching, irritation, and redness of the scalp. Fenugreek a popular remedy for dandruff, Combined with hibiscus, Restores scalp health.
    best anti dandruff shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loosing hair is big problem for all people, scpecially for women. Thankyou for share the information. Doing treatment for hair is the best way to get beautiful and healthy hair. Visushaarkliniek.nl

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was very impressed with your persistence when deciding to transplant hair, with a fairly long period of time, you are patient and persistent to treat it. thank you for sharing your experience. Your article is very informative. nationaalhuidcentrum.nl

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really liked this blog containing very useful and important information. As a doctor, I will definitely share this with the people.

    Dr. Sarran - https://drsarranarora.com/

    ReplyDelete