MPH Bookerville Carnival Haul + Free Gifts!

I went to MPH's Bookerville Carnival on 3rd April  (the last day, oops) and bought few books and also got a whole bunch of amazing free gifts! I only bought 4 books that I really really needed (note that I need it and not WANT it lulz) because the books were only a little cheaper than the original price. About RM4.00 -RM5.00 lesser. Not a sale like the Big Bad Wolf sale where I always end up buying almost 10-15 books for RM 150 but I only managed to get 4 books here. BUT no regrets cause you can't really get these books at BBW sale. Okay enough yap yap. There are the books and free gifts that I got!

1. Fantastic Beasts and where to find them by JK Rowling


I may have screamed a little when I saw this book. The best part of this book is that it belongs to Harry Potter and it has scribbles and notes from Harry, Ron and Hermione! how cool is that!




 2. Stars above by Marissa Meyer





This is the final addition of the Lunar Chronicles. It has short stories of prequels and sequels of the main series. I love this book as it made my heart laugh and cry. I don't own the entire collection, only have Cinder (first book) but when I saw this book, I just had to get it solely for how it made me feel. If you haven't read my review on this series, what are you even doing? Check it out here.









3. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas




This is the second book of the the Throne of Glass series which I love. The series is still on-going. Will put up a review on it as soon as the book is complete. Anyhow, I grabbed this book for three reasons. One, I don't have it. Two, this is the UK version and not the US one. The US one is black which is the first book that I  own whereas the UK one is much prettier in white! THIRD,
THE BOOK IS SIGNED BY SARAH J MAAS! GAAHH

4. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare




I collect the shadowhunter series and I have waited for almost a year for this book SO I DEFINITELY HAD TO GET THIS! That's all. I'm reading it currently and a review will be up soon!

AND NOW, THE FREE GIFTSS!


I always wanted a book related tote bag. So, thanks!

This little fella would look hella fine on my book shelf. But it will most probably take me 5 months to assemble this but I'll try I promise.  


2 complimentary tickets to go to the Kl Tower Mini Zoo. Each worth Rm32.00. It's a petting zoo and I'm excited to do some petting! 



 And that was my haul plus the free gifts that I got. Thank you, MPH! Although I didn't get as many books as I usually would cause I'm broke af, I still had loads of fun looking at the amazing books. Just being surrounded by books make me happeeyy. 

Okay bye.

hanks for reading this. Follow me on twitter( @dpkaofficial) or on instagram (@fairlyodd_dpka) for more updates. 
- See more at: http://fairlyodddpka.blogspot.my/2016/03/the-lunar-chronicles-review.html#sthash.jUUMxqup.dpuf

hanks for reading this. Follow me on twitter( @dpkaofficial) or on instagram (@fairlyodd_dpka) for more updates. 
- See more at: http://fairlyodddpka.blogspot.my/2016/03/the-lunar-chronicles-review.html#sthash.jUUMxqup.dpuf
Follow meh on twittah (@dpkaOfficial) and ainstahgraammhh (@fairlyodd_dpka) so you can see more lame things from me. 

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha
hanks for reading this. Follow me on twitter( @dpkaofficial) or on instagram (@fairlyodd_dpka) for more updates. 
- See more at: http://fairlyodddpka.blogspot.my/2016/03/the-lunar-chronicles-review.html#sthash.jUUMxqup.dpuf

Share:

0 comments