Things only a Final Year Student can understand.

1. The realization.

The moment you enter your final year, you are hit by a wave of realization. Like whoaaa where did the years disappear to? Am I really a senior? 
I swear I just finished my 1st year two seconds ago dammit. 








2. Having the "This time next year" conversation.

It usually starts with the realization stated above followed by "This time next year, we would have graduated". This statement will be repeated 10 million times until the graduation day where the dialogue will change to "This time last year, we were still studying'. More like just dying. 







3. No more candidates for the girls.

All the boys are either annoying (your batchmates) or YOUNGER THAN YOU. Being a final year girl means all the junior boys are younger than you and das not gud. Unless you're okay being with a younger guy then cool that's awesome who am I to judge. Honestly, I was told that I would meet my true love in University, well guess what:






 4. Looking at young love.

You see the new relationships budding among the first years and you're like




5. Looking at people you used to be friends with


 




6. Looking at your CGPA like





7. You start feeling very old. 

Everyone around you is younger than you. Well, except for your batch mates, they are still old farts. You start feeling real conscious about how ancient you feel. Wait, is that a grey hair?!!??

Someone found my graduation picture.

8. You start thinking about the future.

What am I going to do after this? Where am I going to work? Am I going to continue my studies?WHAT IS LIFEEEE?








9. FINAL YEAR PROJECT aka THESIS aka HELL'S WRATH

Probably one of the most important part of your entire studies. You are expected to produce a quality FYP which shows that you are not useless after all. However, I sometimes feel that FYPs only motive is to remind me on how useless I am. Nevertheless, hustle harder, do your best and get the damn work done,son. 








10. Another ending to another phase

I don't know about others but I love a student's life. To think that it's going to end so soon is kinda sad but life goes on doesn't it? So, lets all raise our virtual glasses and say, "Here's to the end of a wonderful phase and the beginning of a new one"

All the best to the Final Year students!

Let me know if I missed anything out. Plus, I love hearing from my readers. Do let me know if you could relate to this too! Leave your thoughts in the comment box below. All my socials are in the social tab. 

Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend. 




With little bit of love,

Dheephikha







 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Damn... you nailed em all right on the spot XD

    Maybe add on something like, "you realize how most of the hellish subjects that you sacrificed so much of your sleep and soul for to pass the papers, actually don't serve any purpose in your life".

    *coughs blood* Calculus *coughs blood*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is super true tho. Half of the things I learn in Uni will be useless when I start to work. hahaah All the best to youu!

      Delete