Benefit Cosmetics Eyebrow Waxing and Shaping Review (Sephora)

I got a birthday gift from Sephora to do my brows with Benefit Cosmetics and that is the reason why I am currently having an amazing pair of brows. So now, I am going to give a review on my overall experience.



Firstly, the eyebrow expert put on some oil on my brows to clean it and prep it for the process. Then, she drew important points on my brow to show me and to make sure I'm okay with the shape and size. I asked her to maintain the shape I have now and just clean the brow to make it more defined.
Also, the mirror is super cute and vintage-y.

Next came the painful part. She applied some hot wax on to the area of interest. The wax was hot but still bearable. She then used a wax strip to pull off the baby hair. It definitely was painful and it took all the willpower in me to not shout out in pain and embarrass myself . But beauty comes with pain so yeah. 




And once she was done with making my brows cleaner, she applied setting gel and proceeded to draw and fill in my brows. I was glad she didn't draw it too boxy and she made it look natural. She taught me the proper way to do it and made sure I was aware of each step that she was doing. She used all Benefit Cosmetics only and as we all know those can be really pricey.

You can see that my eyebrows look much better here.
I have inserted a video to show you how difficult was it for me to keep a poker face and hide my pain when she ripped the wax strip off.


Overall, I am very satisfied with the outcome. Thank god she didn't rip out my entire eyebrow or she didn't make it too thin. She also made sure I was aware of everything that she was doing to my brows. It is supposed to last for a month, let's see if that happens. I'll update after a month. 
The price for eyebrow waxing and shaping is RM58, pricey but worth it. Waxing is less painful than threading,though and I actually kinda like it more. Not all Sephora outlets have the Brow Bar. These are the Brow bars available 

THE FINAL LOOK TADAAAA





But the only one thing that bothered me was that the bar was right in the middle of Sephora and it was a little bit awkward when people were staring at me getting my eyebrow waxed. It would have been better if it was done somewhere private.

However, I did get compliments on my brows from strangers and that barely happens!

Okay, hope this has been beneficial for you. If you have further questions, ask me in the comments and I'll try my best to answer youuu.

Update: it has been one month and the growth rate is pretty slow. Only small hairs have grown but the shape still remains the same. Eyebrow still on fleek! So, what she promised was true. It lasted for a month. Yay. 

Follow meh on twittah and instahgram. Check out my FB page. Links at the socials tab above and in the sidebar. 

Okay byeeee.

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

1 comments