Attachments by Rainbow Rowell



Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

Before you read this, bear in mind that contemporary and love stories are my least favourite genre.

Having said that, I can happily say that I enjoyed this book. I don't enjoy contemporary so much but this book made me change my perception.

This story revolves around a guy whose job is to read other people's email in his office to make sure they follow the email related rules of the office. (It was not an exciting job) Anyhow, he stumbles upon an email conversation between two friends and he ends up falling in love with one of them (WITHOUT MEETING!). Love at first email,maybe?

This book has a little bit of everything. It's funny and was not boring at all. I loved it when she gets to know that a stranger has been reading her emails. I kinda fell in love with the guy, he was aah idk, the not-so perfect yet i-can-live-with-that kinda guy. LAWL.

And you know how there's always that bad guy who makes the girl sad and she ends up realising that the good guy is the one she's in love with. Yeah none of that cliche here. It is not a smooth flowing love story. It is jerky and rough and raw which makes it somewhat real and possible in real life. (Still waiting for the day I fall and my true love catches me)

So yeah. Its pretty awesome. Go grab this book, it's worth it. I like Rowel's writing and will surely read her other books too!

Follow meh on twitter and ainstahgramh. Links at the top bar.

Okay byeeee.

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

0 comments