Types of annoying friends.




1. The one who always wants to be above you 

This is the type of friend who will always try to top what you're doing to prove that they are better than you. They always steal your spot light and rain on your parade. EG:

Me: I finally got 85% on my Maths exam.
Horrible friend(HF) : Oh wow congrats. I actually got 98%.

Me: I just ate a burger. I'm so full.
HF: I ate 2 burgers and fries. How bout that?

Me: My grandfather passed away last week. *sobs*
HF: Oh please. My grandfather passed away 3 years ago! TOP THAT!




2. The one who never supports you.

This friend always finds fault in no matter what you do. They never offer you any optimism but instead bombards you with pessimism. 

Me: I want to become a Doctor.

HF: You sure? I feel like you won't be able to save people's life. Plus, you need to be really smart to be a doctor.

Me: How bout a Teacher?

HF: No. You are not cut out for that. You will suck at it.

Me: Then what?

HF: IDK man. I feel you are horrible at everything.

Me: Forget it. I AM GOING TO BATHE.

HF: You sure? I mean water is really slippery and you might fall and die.

SERIOUSLY??!!






3. The one who never listens.

This friend never pays attention when you tell them something and later on question you on why didn't you tell them?! Bro, pay attention and listen well next time! Stupid. And usually, you'd have to repeat the same thing again and again until they get the fact into their small annoying brain.

Me when you ask me to repeat what I said 1.5 seconds ago:




4. The one who always butt in your stories

So you're excitedly telling your story to your group of friends and right when you get to the best part, this friend of yours butts in saying,"You know that story reminds me of this one time when......". Bruh, let me tell my story first. I have slowly built up my story with my impressive story telling skills and right when I am reaching the climax, you cut me off??!!. RUDE.




5. The last minute dropouts.

This is the friend who always cancels last minute. When you start planning an outing, they are super enthusiastic and ecstatic to meet you but then exactly the day before the outing, something would have happened and they'd cancel. Once or twice is still acceptable but EVERY SINGLE TIME? At least give a believable reason. "Oh I can't come la. My plant died". 

 


5. The overly sensitive one.

Let's say you accidentally forgot to reply their messages. Be ready to be hit by their wave of drama. "Yealah I all who la? You got new friends already so can forget me la". Bruh, seriously? I barely reply my mom's messages and she doesn't question me whether I've found a new mother. 
OR GOD FORBID you go out with another friend without inviting them. "Oh like that la now? Senju la. Bojio la." And that's it. You are now forever terrified to go out without inviting ALL your friends. The next time you go to McDonalds to grab a burger, you better create a Facebook event and invite everyone. Lulz. 




6. The friend-ditcher

So you are out with your friend (person A) having the time of your life and suddenly Person A's friend (who you don't know) is coincidentally there at the same time. What is person A supposed to do? Introduce you to the friend and then politely say that we need to go now. BUT WHAT PERSON A DOES?  Invites their friend to hangout with y'all, forgets that you exist and laugh over their inside jokes while you're there like:





7. The very very very nice friend

WTH? Is being nice a problem? That's not a problem, that's amazing! NO. This is the friend who is too nice until you get confused. You have no idea if you made them angry or upset them cause they never show it to you. It is important to have ups and downs in friendships and if you can't show that you are upset with your friends, are you even friends at all? So that is why friends who are too nice can come off as annoying. It's impossible to know what they are thinking!



8. The unqualified advisor

This is the type of friend who wants to constantly advice others but they don't follow their own advice.

Unqualified Advisor (UA): Listen to me. You have to be patient when it comes to finding your better half. You can't rush these things.

Me: But you have already broken up with 6 guys and are currently dating the 7th one.

UA:



9.  The one who never picks up the phone.

Never. Nope. Zilch. Nada. So if I am dying and could only call one person and I called that friend, I'd be dead by now. Useless.





10. The one who steals your food

Do I need to explain more? Erm hello, stay away from my food or I'll cut you. But actually, friends who steal your food are not that annoying. It means they care for you and they want to make sure that the food is good for you and is not poisoned. These are really good friends actually. Tbh,this is me.  I am the food stealer. Sorry





AAAANDDD that is the end of this post. Are your friends listed in this? If yes, share it! If no, then you are probably the annoying one so share this regardless! 

Follow meh on twittah sweetah, ainstagramh kilogramh, and like my facebook phonebook. All links above or below or somewhere in my website. 

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

 
 

Share:

4 comments

  1. 'Yaar la neenge... Enakey ungele paakanum poole iruku'... *if u can't understand it do reply this comment������ actually i like the unqualified advisor and overly sensitive one... Its so true ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha of course I understand la. Tamil En Thai mozhi. And thanks for your comment! Glad you like it!

      Delete
    2. Wowda... #merasalaitten... Keep writing... You have my support... Always... 😇🤗

      Delete