Simple ways to make mommy happy

What? I can hear your mind voice saying, "Ehh Mother's Day is over already and this mangkuk posting about mothers so late pffft" That's cause for me, Mother's day is everyday. #ayat

Mothers are complex beings. At times, you feel that no matter what you do, your mom might not be happy with it. Therefore, I have listed the small things that will definitely make you mom a happier person. Ready? Leggoss

1. Don't loose her Tupperwares!

Tupperwares are moms' biggest possessions. You and your 5 siblings might have to share a room but there would be a whole cupboard JUST to keep Tupperwares. And that cupboard be having a security lock no hacker can break into.  And mothers have a log book in their brains where they keep tabs on all the tupperware that they own and they lent to someone. My mom be like," Hey, where's that dappa I gave you last Deepavali?". And ofcourse I have no idea and end up getting "The Stare" from my mom. Sometimes I wonder whether my mom gave birth to me or a bunch of Tupperwares. Lol JKJK 
*Gets 'The Stare'*



2. Say that her cooking is the bestest 

It's definitely not a lie. Except maybe your grandmother's cooking is better? Shhhhh Your mom doesn't need to know that. 


3. Pick up her call

All you have to do is pick up her calls but I know at times its difficult. And mothers always call when the phone is not with us. I'd be bathing and when I come back, BOOM 114 missed calls. When you call back, be ready for "The Stare" but like through the phone. 


4.  Always say that she looks like your sister

Or you know, pay someone else to say it. Mothers legit get super excited when someone says their daughter/son look like their sibling instead of their offspring. Offspring is such a funny word don't you think. Say it again and again offspringg offf springgg. 

5. Take the chicken out of the freezer

I saw a meme on this before and I related so much to this. Close to a hundred times my mom has asked me take the chicken out of the freezer so that when she's back, it'll be ready to cook but nearly bout 99 times I have failed to do that. I've got 99 problems and frozen chicken is DEFINITELY one of them. So you know, set a million reminders to make sure you get it done.


 

6. Learn to cook!

My mom puts so much effort in TRYING to teach me cooking. I'm so sorry cause me n cooking, we have no chemistry but me and eating on the other hand, we're a match made in heaven. Having said that, if you put an effort to learn cooking then it'll make your mom whole lot happier. Unless you already know how to cook then good for you stop rubbing it in my face. 


7. Do housework.

Do I have to elaborate. Go grab that broom and collect some sampah.


8. Get dean's list.

HAHAHHAHAA. Sorry ma.

 
9. Don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend before 25 but make sure you're married by 26.

Okay fine. This is a tad bit exaggerated. But you know what I'm trying to say *wink wink*. 



10. Don't turn off the TV or change the channel because even if she is sleeping, she is still watching. 

I've experienced this with not only my mom but literally every adult I've come across. You off the tv or change the channel and BOOM they are suddenly awake questioning you on how dare you change the channel when they were watching it with their eyes closed. 

 Overall, we all know Moms are amazing and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her (Literally). So, let's go show your momma some loveeee.


And that's the end of this piece of writing that may or may not have made you giggle (I hope it did). Do comment below on you thoughts and also on any other topics that you'd like me to write on.

Okay bye.

Follow me on my socials. Link at the top bar. Like my Facebook page at here (Link also in the top bar) THAANKS


With little bit of love,
Dheephikha



Share:

2 comments