' 24' Movie review

24 movie review





Plot: A time travelling story of a family where the father is a scientist who invents a watch which can bring you back or forward in time and is also able to freeze time for 30 seconds. The villain is the scientist's twin brother who wants to get the watch from his brother for his own use. I cant really share the plot without ruining the suspense so I shall stop here.

Verdict: It isn't a typical Tamil movie. It moved in a slow pace and had no "masala" to it. But that's okay. It felt like a step towards more 'Hollywood-styled' movies. Loved the plot-twists in it. Just when you're like "Oh, I know what's gonna happen" and BOOM NO YOU'RE WRONGGG HAHA. The songs were amazingly good. The visuals were such eye candies. It was a nice mixture of humour, romance, stunts, suspense and all. I was not bored one bit. I especially loved the funny scenes. You know I loveee my funniess.
Moving on to the actors. Samantha was gorgeoussss. I couldn't take my eyes off her except when Suriya is in the same scene of course. Speaking about Suriya, GAHH WHAT EVEN HE KILLED IT. His acting skill is so on point. He does 3 different characters and nailed each and every one. Let's not forget the part where Suriya is acting as Athreya who is acting as Sethuraman. Absolutely ahmazing. I had to constantly remind myself that these separate characters are all done by the same person. Nithya menen was a nice addition plus Saranya was amazing as a mother as always.

Story was awesome. Songs were awesome. Actors on point. Visuals were a treat. So overall, 3.97/5.00


PS: who names their twins Athreya and Sethuraman? Pffttt

Don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram plus like my facebook page! Links at the top bar!. Okay thanks.

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

0 comments