The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie


The murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie.

Agatha Christie is hands down the bestest mystery/crime writer ever. And this book is probably the best. A friend suggested to me saying that I absolutely needed to read this cause it will most definitely blow my mind. And guess what, Christie aka MINDBLOWER managed to do just that. One of the biggest plot twist everrr. In other words, this is a must read for all mystery lovers because it definitely is mysterious. However, warning on the style of writing, this book came out in the 1930s (this review is really overdue) and so the style is quite different and might be difficult for some to read/ understand. But its worth it. The characters are perfectly depicted. Poirot killed it as always, completely slayed! The book does not have action packed scenes or romance of any sorts but I think that's how Queen Christie rolled. If you have not read any Agatha Christie books, go and do that first and I suggest you start with this one. 

Okay so, that's my review. Couldn't really talk much about the book without giving spoilers so I'm keeping this short. Okayyy

Follow meh on twittah and ainstahgramh. Links at the top bar. 

Okay bye. 

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

0 comments