A message to all SPM leavers.



Sup guys?
SPM results came out few days back. So I thought,  I should share some kata-kata semangat to all my adiks. FIRST OF ALL, congratulations to all those who got what you wanted and to those who did not get what you wanted, don't worry cause you'll have about 10 million more exams to prove yourself once you start your foundation till you reach university. 

Okay so, one more thing I want to say to the seniors, brah stop saying that SPM is much easier and that the adiks should not be so happy that its over and that university is much difficult. STAHP. Let them enjoy the moment and do whatever the hell they want. 

 I still remember taking my SPM results. I was probably the only weird one to cry BEFORE taking my results. Others cry with happiness or sad and regret AFTER they get their results but no dheephikha stoopid she cries before getting the results. 

Dear adiks, I do have few advices for y'all which you have a 100% rights to not follow but these are legit good advices. 

1. Good results or bad results, just make sure you're next step is something that you want to do.

2. Yes, SPM results are very much needed for everything. You be getting a medicine from the pharmacy and you'd have to show your SPM results before you can get your hands on some paracetamols. LOL nah jk. Your SPM results is useful to you only if you want it to be useful. Meaning,you need it to get into foundation/A-levels/Matriculation but if you have other plans, then you can put the results in the almari. 

3.  You just ended probably the funnest part of your life. School might have been a pain then but in 5 years, you'll definitely miss it. 

4. DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. Do medicine because you want to and not because your neighbour wants you to. Plus, other appropriate examples. TRUST ME. 

5. To all the clueless adiks who are like, danggit what should I do now? Just go with the flow and what you want will hit you on the face so hard that you will not miss it. Finding your passion is like eating a pizza, if you do it too fast then you won't be able to enjoy and cherish it. 

6. To all the adiks who knows what they want to do, stay focused and rock everyone's socks off. You'd get your goals, just work on it. 

7. TO ALL THE ADIKS, everything is a learning experience even the bad ones. When I was getting my results, I didn't think that in 5 years I will be where I am now doing what I'm doing but life surprises the shizz out of you and makes you jump around until you find a perfect place to settle down. Just remember to keep yourself happy. 

Finally, if you are interested in Maths, go get a degree in Maths. If you're interested in Engineering, go get your degree in Engineering. If you're interested in me, then pm me. LOL #pickuplineSPM #Itried.
Having said that, I am currently doing my degree in Forensic Science in UKM. If anyone want to ask me anything about that or anything in general, you can email me at dheephikha@gmail.com. I am more than willing to help y'all out.

Comment your after SPM experience below and share with us!

Follow meh on twittah and ainstahgram. Links at the top bar.

Okay byeeee

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

2 comments

  1. if u like me? ohh nooo..please don't (i'm sure d answer is yesss)... bcoz i'm still like a guy HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liya oh liya. what are you trying to say?

      Delete