The Body In the Library by Agatha Christie



The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie

This is a Miss Marple series. 

Plot : A body is found in the library (obviously pfft) and who was the cause behind it?

Verdict: I did not enjoy this book as much as other Christie books. First of all, Miss Marple is missing in a big part of the book. Her presence is not felt throughout the book. I also feel too many unnecessary events and flashbacks happen plus the story just wasn't clicking together well. I wanted to finish the book ASAP eventhough the book was relatively thin.  I think, you will be able to enjoy this book if you're a diehard Christie fan and you have blinded love towards anything that she writes. But yeah, sorry Queen Christie, this time it wasn't that great. ( I hope her ghost doesn't  haunt me or something) 

Follow meh on twittah and ainstahgramh for more lame stoopid things that I do. Links at top bar.

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

 

Share:

0 comments