Different ways people say I love you

Valentine's day just flew by and I was thinking about just how many people told me they love me or how many people I said "I love you" to. Pretty close to zero. Harhar.

Anyhow, there are many other ways one says "I love you" and I have compiled a few for you. 

1. Call me once you reach home. 

This shows they care bout you. That they are restless until they get a call or message saying you have reached home safely.

That is me dramatically letting my friend know that I'm back home safely


2. They wait outside your house until you are safely in it.

You know when your friend/parents/bf/gf sends you home and they wait until you are safely in your house, now that's love right there. 

Just me staring intensely until you close your gates


3. Have you eaten?

If they give you food, keep them forevah. This question means they care bout you and hate that you are hungry. Bonus points if they bring you food!

giphy.com


4. Wei, why your whatsapp status so sad?

You can't help but love people who cares about you enough to keep tabs on your life and gets agitated if it seems like something is wrong. Just to know someone cares will make you frown turn upside down. 

 

5. You okay?

 *Cue the tears* 






6. 26 missed calls.

It can be from your mother, girlfriend. boyfriend, mother, best friend, neighbour, mother or mother. And when you pick up the 27th call, "WHERE ARE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU DIED. THROW YOUR PHONE IN A DITCH AND YOU ALSO JUMP IN THERE. STUPID" plus more angry blabbering. You might be pissed at this but just so you know, it's cos they care and you stupid. Jkjk


 

7.   Good morning texts

Good morning text is the best thing ever. You think about me the first thing in the morning? AWWWW. I personally am not a morning person. When I wake up, I want to go back to sleep. So if you get a good morning text from me in the afternoon, that's not weird at all.  

Your texts make me smile liddis.




8.  They back you up in all situations.

Eg, You go to an event with your best friend and someone there says "Looks like you've put on some weight" and you straight up go on self-conscious mode. Your bff will stay strong by your side and say. "You look pretty damn fine. If I was a guy, I'd be joining the queue of guys waiting to get your number. " 
The compliment may not be true but it would have made you smile and forget that ratchet comment you got earlier. 





 9. They let you choose the tv channel

You want to watch a football game but your girlfriend wants to watch that new supernatural episode with Sam and Dean who look hot all time errtime. Their abs tho. Wait. Argh back on topic. So your gf wants to watch SN and you want to watch football, but since she loves you she too watches football instead of wrestling the remote control  from you. Oh the things we do for love. 

 
NO FIGHTING!


10. They cry when you cry  

 You know in Kal Ho Na ho, when shah rukh cries on his death bed, I balled my eyes out. That's cos I love Shahrukh. And same goes to when you love someone and you see them being sad, you can't help but feel sad too. 

Don't cry,baby.


SO basically what i'm trying to say is that you don't have to say "i love you" to show that you love someone. Thats all. K good.
Go show some love. 

Okay byeeee

Follow meh on twittah and ainstahgram. Link is at the top bar.

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha 

Share:

0 comments