Purple Nail art

I'm a nail polish hoarder and a die-hard fan of any nail-painting related activities. I have done quite a number of successful nail-arts that look kinda okay which I have uploaded on my Instagram (@dpkaaaa). Go check em out or don't. your wish idc. My collection of FAILED nail-arts attempt however is locked away in a safe on a long-lost island where no one can see them anymore. Those were really horrible trust me, I don't lie. Okay I do at certain times but not when it involves such an IMPORTANT issue like this. Ha. I'm running off topic here. 

The point of this post is to share with the general people of the internet on a simple nail design that I loveeee to do. And also, I will be talking bout the COLOURING PART ONLY. Gonna skip on the base coat and cuticle care and all the boring stuff. Maybe on a another blog post? Maybe.   

Probably most of y'all would have seen this somewhere but  OBVIOULSY I created this design okay. All the other people OBVIOULSY copied me. Teehee. It's not my fault everyone is so creative nowadays and plus, it takes real talent to do really pretty nail arts( which I don't have) so this way of painting looks cool-ish and yet super easy to do! I HAVE CRACKED THE SECRET OF NAIL-ART FOR LAZY PEEPDEEDOOS. 

Leggo.

1. Choose 3 colours which goes well with each other. Can be of the same palette or completely different. But make sure they work well together. I have chosen a purplish tone. I bought these for a super cheap price. Each cost bout RM2.00 and below. Bought them at Mr DIY and pasar malam ftw!



The three nail polishes ft my purse, laptop and a random red chair.
 
  




2. Paint your nails, obviously. I alternated the colours but you can paint them in the same colour as you like. 

My nails are super long and thus really suitable for this  design. But you can see that my nails can be seen through the nail polish, meaning that it needs another coat. Sigh

Second coat y'all !





3. Paint a diagonal line like the picture below with another colour.









 4. Paint another diagonal line like the picture below with the other colour and repeat for all the fingers! Super easy right?


You may ask, dp why does this picture look different from the other ones? Or maybe you didn't realise there was a difference. This is awkward. Erm basically, this one has a VSCO filter and others don't. I accidentally uploaded this one instead the one without filter aaand I'm too lazy to change. Sowey?



5. DO NOT SCREW UP LIKE ME. 

FML




6. You're done! You can apply a clear top coat if you want it to last longer and make it shinyyy.


 

TA-DA, you get chic-looking nails with barely any effort. And oh, my index fingernail does not have the design because I was too tired to do it again after I screwed up (refer to the previous picture).
That's all for now. Till I get the motivation to do another nail-art. Byeeeee


With little bit of love,
Dheephikha.

Follow meh on twittah and ainstagramh. Links at the top bar.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments