Dilwale Movie Review



WADDUP HOMIES. So, this came out on 18th December 2015. I'm gonna give a review on it obviously. I will be talking bout each section separately ; plot, music, acting, actors yep pretty much thats all.
I'm going to use the actors real name like SRK and Kajol cos I forgot their names in the movie. hah

I actually watched this movie without planning at all. We went to the cinema to watch another movie but the tickets were sold out so we had to switch movies. And dilwale tickets were available but just barely. All the dilwale shows were selling out so fast and the queue was so long, I almost died when I bought the ticket. But we managed to get the super front seat where your neck hurts like hell after the movie. 

OKAY REVIEW TIME.(so many spoilers here. Go away if you don't wana be spoiled)

Plot
I mean it wasn't a bad plot that makes you wana tear your hair out but at the same time, it was very much predictable. The whole gangster look was good on SRK but on kajol mehhh. The story line was super predictable and I felt that the scenes did not have proper continuity like it would change abruptly from one scene to another and that was kind of a bummer. Why you do dis, Rohit? 
The coincidence that Varun who is SRK's bro falls in love with Kajol's sis IS TOO MUCH OF A COINKYDINK. How does that happen lah? I thought we have passed the stage where Indian movies makes illogical and absolutely-will-never-happen-in-real-life movies. The plot was seriously a bore but (and now comes the good part), it was super funny. The dialogues and the acting was funny. I laughed so much, the people around me laughed so much and I bet you the person in that video playing-generator-LCD place also was laughing his pants off. So, the comedy was good. Yay

Music
 The music was awesomeeee! absolutely loved all the songs. Gerua was ahmazing and I know the visuals look kinda fake but I watched the making video and errthang was real guys! The plane and the rainbows and all, was REAL. No green screen was used here at all. Janam janam was awesome as well, who could hate a dance number in the rain right? Manma Emotion was so colourful. Varun looked ohsogood and kriti was gorgeous. The song had a nice catchy tune and I loved the girl part which had a rap-ish kind of vibe.
 GUYS, tukur tukur was so damn good. I mean, the song was catchy and had a nice ring to it but the dance! The dance was so entertaning. I could watch it all day. However, when I attempted to do the steps,please be assured that I failed so hard that if SRK saw me doing it, he'd high 5 his face.

Acting and Actors (I'm too lazy to separate these two.BITE ME)

Come on, you don't have to teach SRK and Kajol to act. Their chemistry was the bomb as usual. 

Yeah, nothing beats this movie tho. 



 
Kajol is so gorgeous. I'm having insecurities after seeing her. She's double my age (I think) and yet she looks younger than me. And SRK was so handsome. I totally dig the whole bearded look. I like it. Very much


I loved Varun and SRK's bromance. Tbh, I actually liked their bromance more than SRK-Kajol's romance.  Kriti was good too. 

So overall verdict : 6/10 it was okay but not wow enough. 

And also, stop giving hate to this movie. A lot of effort was put into and therefore requires some loveeeeeeeee.








With little bit of love,
Dheephikha



Share:

0 comments