New year's resolution.

Yes it's 30th December 2015 and most probably everyone will be either planning a huge New year outing/party or a simple hangout with their friends and family. Anything is good, do your thing, BE HAPPY. But the most important question is where did 2015 disappear to?? I didn't fix any resolutions when 2015 started and therefore,  I'm omitted from being guilty that I did not fulfill my resolutions, Ha jokes on you NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.

Anyhow, I decided to shake things abit and give myself a challenge, and find a resolution for 2016!
And thus, THE FAIRLY-ODD-STORIES WAS BORN *in Morgan Freeman's voice*

Yeahhhhh so thats kinda my resolution. To write a blog and keep tabs on stuff that i buy and give reviews about places that I go. Basically, every time I spend my money on stuff and FOOOOOD, you will know bout it.
It is NOT gonna be a diary-ish blog. Purely review based cos I'm too lazy to write a diary everyday. Ain't nobody got time for that yaw. .

That's all I need to say to y'all.
Oh, and follow me on instagram and twitter (links on top bar)
Let's tweet the twitter and gram the instagram. HA HA HA. Awesome joke dp. Good job.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSS.

This is literally the first pic from google. Google it if you don't believe me.
t


With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

0 comments