CatSignature Cafe, Bangi

CatSignature Cafe is a two storey cafe/studio. The cafe is downstairs and all the kitties are upstairs!

I didn't try the food but I ordered hot mocha which was way too sweet and tasted like it was made from a 3 in 1 sachet. Anyhow, the best part of this cafe was the kittiesss!

You don't have to buy anything from the cafe because there is a separate fee to enter the cat studio. Details are as below.


Okay, now I'm going to spam y'all with all the pictures and there's a video at the end to show the entire environment.


















The cats looked so bored but I guess that's how cats are. They laze around and sleep all day. The studio was clean eventhough there were so many cats and overall it was a nice experience. Be prepared to be covered in cat hair!


Enjoy the short video that I prepared!











With little bit of love,
Dheephikha

Share:

0 comments