Game of thrones Season 8 fan theories!

Before you read this post, can we pls take a moment of silence for the fact that we need to wait till 2019 for the next season of Game of thrones. My Monday blues has returned after the season finale and I HATE IT! So naturally,  I spent every second thinking about the possible scenarios that could take place in the next season and because I can't keep things to myself, I'm going to share it with my other fellow GoT fans. Comment below if you agree with me and we can spazz and talk intensively on fan theories. Pls share this on your socials so other fans can join our discussion. YAY Leggo. ALSO, SPOILERS FOR S7 BELOW.

1. Dany is gonna be preggers.
 This is 100% going to happen cause she keeps on saying that she can't get pregnant and Jon is like "Let me try lol".



2. Dany and Jon are going to breakup.
 Yes I know they have not made their relationship official but they will breakup. Like Dany's relationship status on Facebook might be "it's complicated" but once the truth about Jon is revealed, Dany is going to be so annoyed cause hello she did so much work to be the queen and NOW THERE'S THE RIGHTFUL KING ARGH. But of course if she marries him then she'd be the queen but she's also his aunt and she also might be pregnant with his baby. GAH STRESS GILA BABI. Jon on the other hand is going to be so freaked out that he did the nasty with his aunt. He's going to be like "Aiyo, the first one died and now the second one is my aunt. I'm going back to the night's watch" 




3. I also feel that they will breakup but after knowing that she's pregnant and after knowing that Jon is actually Aegon Targaryen, they will get married so that the child becomes
legitimate and can be the next King/Queen.
And Jon will be squeamish the entire time.



4. Arya will finally meet Jon.
 DEI I SWEAR TO GOD IF ARYA DOESN'T MEET JON IN THE NEXT SEASON I WILL REVIVE LITTLEFINGER AND TORTURE EVERYONE.



5. A great battle between the three dragons.
 I feel that viserion controlled by the night king has become significantly stronger than the other dragons. So I bet there's going to be a huge battle between the dragons. The song of ice and fire? Or the three of them gonna be like "Argh we don't need to live like this" and fly away somemore far away from pesky humans to a place with better music or something.



6. Bran will warg into Drogon to help him win the battle with Viserion.
Yo three eyed whatever, pls start being useful instead of brooding all the time.



7. The night king will have a presentation/lecture on Viserion's blue fire.
Okay fine this one is a joke. But honestly, what is that blue thing?  Is it fire?  Is it ice?  Is it a freaking laser?  Come on la night king, tell us la. You and me homies right.



8. Jamie will bend the knee to Dany OR Jon.
He has officially said bye bye to Cersei. High chances he is going to Dany's place and be part of the #dragonsquad. So based on whichever part the story is, he will bend the knee to either Dany OR Jon. IDK, you might feel different but I have a feeling this is going to happen. Either that or he  is only pretending to leave Cersei so he can fool the dragon squad.



9. Cersei will loose her baby.
I just know this will happen. I don't know how but it will happen and that will be her last straw and she'd prolly kill herself or something.





10.  Jon or Dany will die.
I just know it deep inside my intestines that it will happen. Most probably it will be Dany because someone has to die what. The writers are sadistic and can't see anyone happy. Drogon will probably accidentally step on her and she ded.



11.  Arya is going to use Littlefinger's face to use his influences for her benefit. She will 100% become Littlefinger to use all his connections for her or the North's benefit. Secretly, I hope this happens mainly cause I love Aidan Gillen's screen presence and I wana see him again in  S8.



12. You know that last scene where Jon and Dany are doing the nasty, Tyrion looks super serious like "Really guys, without me? ". So, I have this theory of him promising Cersei that he will help her kid become the next King/Queen if she helps them win the Great war. So, if Dany gets pregnant then it would be super difficult for Cersei's kid to take over the throne after Dany dies (cause she is seemingly the last Targaryen). That was why he was sulking in the corner.



And those are all the theories that I could think of. Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below and share your theories too!

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha.


Share:

0 comments